You are looking for?
**Standard Postage Australia Wide $10.00 (GST inc)
**Any Bulky/Heavy and dangerous goods orders are subject to higher shipping costs , we will confirm prior to shipping your order with postage costs . Outer Perth Metro May incur additional freight charges.
Whilst Most of the products we advertise are held in stock, occasionally we have to order the item in. If you have placed an order for a product that is out of stock, we will send you an e-mail message notifying you of the out-of-stock item. We will give you an estimated delivery date as well as the option of waiting for your items or receiving a full refund. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Delivery is only within Australia at this point in time and we use various couriers including Australia Post e-Parcel for all items. We strive to use the most efficient and reliable courier for your particular area rather than a one size fits all solution. Delivery times vary depending on the shipping method selected and the delivery address. As a general guide deliveries to major cities from Perth WA take around 2-5 Business days whilst time varies to remote areas which is beyond our control unfortunately
Most Deliveries are made where a signature to verify the delivery can be obtained. We understand that at times this is not possible so alternately we can leave the package if you give us “Authority to Leave”, if this method is used Batteries Plus accepts No Responsibility for missing Package’s. The best addresses are where someone is home between 7am and 6pm weekdays, or a business address which is open during normal business hours, or a PO Box address. Usually if delivery cannot be made, Australia Post and couriers will leave a note to make another appointment or for you to pick up that item but this cannot be taken for granted. If delivery cannot be made you will be responsible for any additional delivery fees incurred, so make sure someone is available to sign
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without Batteries Plus RA number, which is valid for fourteen days. When posting the cartridges back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging (above the address), or goods will be returned upon arrival.
Incorrectly ordered goods:
– All incorrectly ordered goods returns must be unopened and in “as new” condition otherwise credit will be rejected.
– Items must be packaged in their original product box. We are unable to credit any returns without the original undamaged product box. Please use a different box for shipping so the original box is not marked with courier stickers, tape, tags or packing labels.
– All incorrectly ordered goods returned to Batteries Plus will incur a 10% restocking fee.
– It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance to Batteries Plus and to ensure you have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with &lsquoreceiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible.
(1) If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
– (a) rights under the Refund Policy
– (b) legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory and/or
– (c) To have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund at the discretion of Batteries Plus for the price paid by you for the product.
(2) If your Order arrives damaged, please contact Batteries Plus on 1800 985 105 .