AMPTRON® 24V 100Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Batteries are an alternative replacement (AR) for any application currently using a deep cycle Gel, AGM or Flooded Lead Acid battery. The maximum continuous discharge current is 100A and peak discharge current 200A for 5 seconds.
Our Lithium batteries use a high quality robust integrated Battery Protection System (BPS) and is designed to manage and control all the battery protection requirements. The BPS maximizes the performance of the battery by automatically balancing the cells and protecting them from being over charged or over discharged. Our integrated BPS design is what allows our batteries to be used as an AR “Alternative Replacement” for any application requiring durable, high quality, dependable and lightweight Lithium Batteries.
AMPTRON® lithium batteries have a built-in Battery Protection System (BPS) designed to prevent damage to the cells from almost any external accidental occurrence that would normally cause damage. The internal BPS will automatically disconnect to prevent damage to the cells if the battery drains below 10 volts. It will automatically reconnect when the charger is turned on. This protects the battery from over-discharging and damaging the cells. This technology also protects the battery from overcharge, short circuit and reverse polarity.
- Low Voltage Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects at 14.6V
- Short Circuit Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects
- Reverse Polarity Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects
- Internal cell balancing – Automatically balances cells
- Charge Balancing – Independent balancing for multiple batteries connected in parallel or in series.
- This Battery Protection System is designed to last throughout the life of the battery and provide reliable power for thousands of cycles.
The BPS balances the cells by sending more current through the length way circuit boards and into cells with a lower voltage. The BMS will also discharge cells that exceed 3.65V during charging. THERMAL FUSE
Internal Cell Safety Fuse
Our latest cell technology is manufactured with a internal thermal safety fuse between the anode and cathode that will break and disconnect in the unlikely event the cell would begin to overheat. SAFETY VENT
High pressure safety vent
Each cell has a high pressure safety vent that will flip open to release energy and prevent explosion. ELECTROLYTE
Flame Retardant Electrolyte
Our cells are manufactured with our patented flame retardant additive in our electrolyte. EXPLOSION PROOF
Explosion proof Nickel plated steel
Every AMPTRON® cell is manufactured in our Nickel plated steel case.