- Height: 200 mm
- Length: 370 mm
- Width: 120 mm
- Low Voltage Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects around 10V
- Over Voltage Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects around 14.8V
- Short Circuit Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects
- Reverse Polarity Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects
- Internal cell balancing – Automatically balances cells
- Charge Balancing – Independent balancing for multiple batteries connected in parallel or in series.
- This Battery Protection System is designed to last throughout the life of the battery and provide reliable power for thousands of cycles.
The BMS balances the cells by sending more current through the length way circuit boards and into cells with a lower voltage. The BMS will also discharge cells that exceed 3.65V during charging.
Internal Cell Safety Fuse
Our latest cell technology is manufactured with a internal thermal safety fuse between the anode and cathode that will break and disconnect in the unlikely event the cell would begin to overheat.
High pressure safety vent
Each cell has a high pressure safety vent that will flip open to release energy and prevent explosion.
Flame Retardant Electrolyte
Our cells are manufactured with our patented flame retardant additive in our electrolyte.
Explosion proof Nickel plated steel
Every AMPTRON® cell is manufactured in our explosion proof Nickel plated steel Prismatic case.
Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
Battery Dimensions: 370 x 120 x 200 mm
Weight: Approx 12.9 kg
Cell Type: 3.2V 50Ah Prismatic cells
Battery Module: 8 pcs 3.2V 50Ah cells, 2 in parallel, 4 in series
Standard Capacity (0.2C5A): 10Ah / 1280Wh
Cycle Life: >/= 2000 cycles @ 100% DoD
Rated Voltage: 12.8V
Max Charge Voltage: 14.6V
Cut-off Voltage: 11.5V to 10V
Depth of Discharge: 100% (Batteries can be discharged to 100% of the rated capacity)
Standard charge current range: 25A
Charging Time: Approx. 4hrs
Rapid charging: Max. charge current 100A (1C3A)
Max continuous discharge current: 100A
Peak discharge current: 200A
- Standard @ 0 degrees to approx 45 degrees
- Discharge @ -20 degrees to approx 65 degrees
- Storage @ -20 degrees to approx 45 degrees
Storage performance: Capacity can be kept at =/> 80% in storage for 12 months. Battery should be kept between -20 degrees to 45 degrees where it’s dry, clean and well-ventilated.